Tell us how we can help!
MONARQ, INC. | A WESTPHAL COMPANY
1624 Franklin Street, Suite 615
Oakland, CA 94612
Will Move to the Red Tier Effective March 10th, 2021
Today the State announced that Alameda County has met the metrics for the Red Tier for two weeks, and effective tomorrow, March 10, activities and businesses permitted in the Red Tier per the State’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy may resume operation.
With an adjusted daily new case rate per 100,000 residents of 4.8, a testing positivity rate of 1.8 percent, and a health equity quartile positivity rate of 2.6 percent, the state of the pandemic has improved greatly in Alameda County since the peak of the winter surge in early January.
Businesses and activities permitted to open indoors, with capacity restrictions and modifications:
• Restaurants: 25 percent maximum capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer
• Retail: 50 percent maximum capacity and food courts permitted with indoor dining restrictions
• Grocery stores: full capacity while following retail industry guidance
• Movie Theaters: 25 percent maximum capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer
• Museums, Zoos and Aquariums: 25 percent maximum capacity
• Gyms, fitness centers
Here are the most updated orders for Alameda County as of 01/25/2021: Current Health Order
With over 75 years of combined experience, our team can help meet specific requirements with exceptional pricing.
Our team leverages experience in buying, selling, and managing real estate to help partner with our tenants to find properties that meet specific needs. We take a holistic approach to real estate development and management to help us provide the highest level of quality and service.
to empower people and organizations
that fulfill what matters most.
Doing well by doing good.